Tuesday 17 April 2012

Illistration Friday: "Intention"

This weeks word was intention and my inspiration for this is a cute illustration by Susan Pearl.
I really like the cartoon style and how cute and simple this is. It has a good sense of balance and inspired me to make a cartoon like illustration for this weeks word. 

This weeks word was intention. The first thought to my head when I hear the word "intention" is having the intention of pranking someone. Probably because me, my friends, and my family are always joking around and pranking each other. I wanted to change it up a little and used pencil crayons. I went with a monochromatic colour scheme. I made a kid paling a prank on his older brother. It has the brother getting all wet from the prank with the bucket on the door.







No comments:

Post a Comment